Wednesday, April 11, 2007

you are not my bf.=/

today i went to town with mia,my home sister.we bumped into one of her chinese guy fren.his 18.we hang out the whole day.ate piza on the grass in the park.then i went off to the town to meey jenny.she lot her phone.and it was nokia 7290 or sumthing.the pinkish wan.it was sad though.but she's a rich idiot,so no worries.

she was using LV HANDBAG you know.she was so kan chiong bout her phone and all.but she was mumbling about her text from her exbf instead of her phone.i was like WTF?first time in my life seeing a person that cares bout her text moe than her phone.and my phone was out of credit,so she top up $20 to my phone just to CALL HER PHONE.fucking rich aight?then she text her phone ''pls give me back my phone,its very important,i'll give you money''.and i was laughing like hell.

who would be that dumb to give it back.but of course i din say that out loud,it'll heard her feelings =X.then i went home cause my bus came ady.in the bus,i meet mia there.she asked me i got boyfriend?i said no,why.she said her guyfren said that he saw me and a boy many times together in town.and he even knew the guy live in mornington.i was like OMFG?!THAT IS NOT MY BF,THATS MY DUMB BROTHER!EWWWWWW.then she just laugh along.and her guyfren is not the first though,there's some who though the same too.eww,creepy.

No comments: