Friday, April 13, 2007

ASS ALERT

okay,this is really starting to freak me out.
you know some ppl said that i've gone fatter ever since i came here right?OKAY,FINE.its true.i've gone fatter,by a few KGs only.
i mean seriously la,a few KGs wont make show fats out right?its just how heavy i am.
BUT,whats wierd is that,my ass got bigger.and i seriously dont like it =/
well,yeah,its normal cause im at a growing age right.but my brother IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING.can he like shut up for once.*which will never happen*
when i was at mcdonald buying my lunch,my bro suddenly started laughing.
he then came up to me and said my ass is big.this is how it goes;

nerd:eh bea,seriously la,your ass dam big d deyh*starts laughing like a loon*
me:WTF?NO,ITS NOT.and i seriously dont think its funny.
nerd:but i'm laughing*with that stupid look he gives me*
me:wth nerd,stop it.its not funny,it seriously hurts.
nerd:hahahahaha,now you're bulgy AND fat ass.
me:excuse me,you're like way bulgier and me ok.
nerd:yeah i am,but you have fat ass and i dont,hahahahaha.
me:yeah whatever kor,im not talking to you.dont u touch my fries.
nerd:hahahahahaha

it went on the whole day.i was so dam pissed with him.but he still makes me laugh alot.LOL
omfg,i hope it shrinks =(

No comments: