Sunday, April 01, 2007

poser whoser.

we went to the octagon cause we saw DANG ALOTT of bikes going there.like as if there's something on.and they dam yeng.there's alot of type of bikes.its so cute!LOL.then we sat on the chair there.trying to see it,but ended up posing like hell.especially ME XD.here ae the pics.





nerd says my poser sucks.so he's teaching me.




the pose i did after kor kor guidance.by i was smiling.TAK JADI.




kor kor was giving one example of his pose.




here i come.but tak jadi.i too ''UNCOOL''.




THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE EMO.

BUT THE HOODIE TO SHORT.ARGHHH.


be ME XD


i'm a emo meditation =p


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Curi ppl punya captions..!!!!

Copyright LAW..~!~!~!~!

Pay me $$$ NOW!!!

Beatrice Chin said...

LOL,make me.i curi half of ur captions.then change abit and add words.GOSH,AM I SMART OR WHAT? =D

Kelly said...

SWEAT !!!