Sunday, April 29, 2007

nerdalicous

like any other saturday.its the day were we laugh our ass out.
asusual,my bro,me,ju & kel meet up in town at 1.00.we were suppose to eat subway dinner deal.but nerd decided to eat great taste.again with the buffet.
we've been eating buffet 2 times in a week straight.gosh,i'm so gonna be fat =((
but then it only start at 5.00,so we went k-mart first.to get some kind of kitchenware stuffs.
nerd and me got all hyper again.cause we were making jokes of evrything we see.
then,THERE IT IS.nerd got all exicted after seeing it.he asked me to take picture of it.
he's the one last time,telling me ''bi,dont take pictures in supermarket,you will get caught wan.''
and look what's he doing,stupid dumb ass =/
neways,this is what he saw and i took the pic.




see what i mean?he then started making a song with his own words from the song ''fergalicious''.
he sang the song with all the stupid words.me,ju & kel just kept laughing non-stop.
and nerd was just continueing with it.he's pretty annoying.
then it was time to eat,we all ate like dogs LOL.cause we were too hungry =/
then,nerd started another song.and that got us laughters again.
we were all bloated,and couldnt stop laughing.so ju and kel had stomach aches.
gosh,nerd,you're so lame,but you're still my brother,sighs.

1 comment:

gwen. said...

nerds are freaking yummyyyy!
as in, nerds the candy.
I used to be addicted to them but then it's damn hard to get it in malaysia, esp klang.