Sunday, April 22, 2007

day out

okay,on friday,me,ju,kel and my bro went out.as usual,4 of us wondering around town.we ate pizza buffet again =X we went and try out the cosmetics and clothes.it was too awesome to bear.so me ju and kel try it out.we did take some photos tho.







and my brother din really join us,he went a1 and play cs.soon,we went up and i join in.

i was playing with him and 3 more other guys.when we played,i just got alot of lucky shots.then 3 of them was like ''this guy is freaking good eh?nawh,he's really good.''me and my bro was like ''GUY??!''then they realised it was me.they all freaked out.then one of them came behind me and ask me stuffs,i was just like

''yah yah,yahhh.''then he freaked out again when he found out i was left-handed =/

i was sooo embarassed.they kepy praising me.i was like ''hello,i wanna play wan u know.dont make me blush la''.but i didnt say it.

im BALLSLESS =D

then we head on to jay jays.try out some clothes and all =/ ju was taking hell loads of picture inside the fitting room.then i over night at their house.then on saturday,we went town,and i stayed over again.and now im here gahahah ;D

No comments: