Tuesday, March 20, 2007

parent's teacher interviews.

after school today,we went to the library to return books and study.i had some problem with my maths work.cause i never learn ''circle'' before.they've learnt it last year.then mairead help me out.she gave me all the good tips.and i got it=).about 5.00,i was in skol wit my host mum.we had to see 3 teachers for the interview crap.and it was a UNBELIEVEBLE event.TEACHERS WERE TALKING GOOD STUFF BOUT ME.ME,BEATRICE CHIN,GOOOOD.;D ;D.

first,we went to k12 to meet mrs,boomer.my japanese teacher.we sat down and this is what went on.

mrs.boomer:hello there,nice to meet you.well,beatrice is a wonderful student.she's been doing very well in school.practically she's from malaysia.and she knows many languages.so,it shouldn't be a problem to her.and she's remembering things really well.(HAH!ME?REMEMBER THINGS?YEAH RIGHTT!)

host mum:well,i can see that.her accent is changing really quickly.and she sometimes practise the japanese in her room.(LOL!i think she heard wrong.i'm not so free to do that.she might heard me singing chinese song;D ;D)

me:smiling =D.

mrs,boomer:and she does every single one of her homework.and her book is really neat as well.she's one of the best internasional student i had afta so many years.(I KINDA MISS A COUPLE OF HOMEWORK=PSHE DOESNT KNOW)

host mum:good then.okayy.

mrs.boomer:okay,nice meeting you.good bye.

me:smiling again.=D

WOWZZIEE WOW WOW.first time in my life.no ''talkative'',talk alot,often go out of class,and sleep''.lol.neways,then we head on to mrs.milne class.

mrs.milne:have a seat.its a pleasure meeting you,beatrice's mum.(WTF?)well,we're learning circles now.its only the 2 chapter.we'll be entering the next one soon.so far,we've went for tirahonga camp and do fun activities.and i can see that beatrice has really been doing well.she often smiles and doesnt talk alot,(HAH!THATS CAUSE EVERYTIME I SAW U,I STAND STRAIGHT AND SMILE=P)its been a month now,and there changes in every1 except her.she's still the shy type of girl.(OMG!ME?SHY?LOL.)

host mum:ohh yea,she's shy.this is good.

me:smiling is a freaky way.trying not to laugh.lol

host mum:okay then,its a pleasure to meet you.but i have to head on to the next teacher.

mrs.milne:ok,nice meeting you.bye.

GOSH,she talks dam alot and really slow ou know.thats cause she's from australia.and she ''TWITCHES''.lol.lets move on,this the last one.

mrs.millar:hello!how are you?pls have a seat.im her science teacher.and we're learning excretion right now.well,we're only half way there though.anyway,beatrice is doing great.in the first week,i bet she's terrified and stuff cause she's new.but now,there's a very big improvement.the way she speak,act and do things.the good thing bout her is she always ask questions.instead of handing up her nad,she waited for me to talk finish and ask me in person.and she's doing very well.ther's no worries or concern bout her.

host mum:ohh,okayy.good good.i hope she keeps it up.and pls teach her if she doesnt get it.

me:smiling.again.(omg,am i that good?LOL)

then we went back home.OMG,I LOVE NZ PEEPS!they're so nice and kind.haha!first time ppl praise me until so kao lat.;D ;D

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You must be dreaming..
Hahahahahaha....
Joking Joking...
Don't take the knife kill me...

Beatrice Chin said...

lol,the teachers say that cause im good.MUAHAHAHA.i wil i will,dun worry ;D

Robyn T. said...

DEI WTF DEI you so good wan meh? Kannine, I told you right you will learn one year ahead only. Say until 3 years ahead lo. Siao char boh. I learning same as you lo, but I'm in reproduction already. Ngek. You're like so far behind, but then again you all no PMR. Shiiiits.

I'm gonna die, cause I need to be guai kia d. How la, can you see me being a guai kia? Don't think so lo! Sigh. And how come you practicing Japanese la? LOL. Your maths also same as mine lo. We can like, learn together weh.