Sunday, March 18, 2007

OHGS fair.

it was my skol fair today.its kinda wierd,but i prefer their fairs here better than malaysia.the food are CHEAP and NICE.i ate like hell today though.i meet mairead,lisa and anna on the way too.we walked around.then we decide to help out in my popcorn stall.melissa was shouting like hooligan.''POPCORN,POPCORN!COME GET YOUR POPCORN.''.EVENTUALLY,iT ACTUALLY WORKED!and we sold alot out.then i saw nicola and her fwens.she was telling me brad & matt was asking her ''where's beatrice,where's beatrice?''.and THERE THEY WERE.RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.MATT's a dick.but brad is kinda cute.but he's kinda shorter than me abit.LMAO!

WHO THE HELL WOULD BELIEVE that they actually liked me.i mean,they're ANG MO'S.they're just blind i guess.haha.where was i?anywayss,nicola started lookng at me and smling.i just said ''should we run?okay,let's go.''LAWL!then brad text me and said ''you silly bitch,why are u running away form us.''LMAO!;D ;D.but i seriously had alot of fun eating tho.its really GOOOOD.then,me and mairead went to town.and headed back to her house.HER DOG IS HUGE.I NEVER SEEN A DOG THAT BIG B4.and her sister is soooo cute.in fact,her parents are too.they offer me to eat and drink and stuffs.

we got 2 inari's when we're on the way in meridian.and its only for a dollar.DANGGG,ITS DELCIOUS!btw,i gtg now.my fish n' chips are waiting fer me;D ;D.


'//punkish emo scumbag'//

No comments: