Tuesday, March 13, 2007

form time.

it was about 12.15.form time,ASUSUAL.well,mrs,millar didn't make it again today.she was tired from auckland so she had to go home.LAME EXCUSE ;D .then this so-called part-time tacher taking over her''mrs,sumthing'',was like BABBLING bout sumthing.i din really get it though.and then she ask us to like do our own shyts.so we were like talking,nd there was a ''handphone fiasta''.we all got scolded for that=D.then THANKS TO KYLA,she wanted to pose around with my phone camera.we started aking photos.and this is what we got,LMAO!me,mairead and sarah sneak off to the toilet to use the biggiee mirror.=D


NZ peeps!


Kyla and bella.


me,mairead and sarah.=)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Link me up in your links....

Name put Kelly

http://disturbgal.blogspot.com

Robyn T. said...

Awww man, I can see your brothers still the same with his emo nemo stuff and his stupid posing. I'm addicted to it! LOL. And I can see you're getting used to the place already? So it's not so bad ey?

Siggggh, miss you like shits babeee.
Stupid bernard. LOL.

Buhbye. <3