Friday, March 16, 2007

bangin'.

dancing?music?YEAHHH;D.its time for year 9 and 10 yearly dance.my host mum dropped meat JUandLy's house to do my hair and stuff.theni walk over the thedance.cause its just behind the polytechnic.i was just wearing CASUALsome where in casual,some were in dresses and stuffs.some of them dressed realy gorgeous but kind SLUTTISH.we were all drinking and dancing the whole night.WOWZIIE WOW WOW!ITS A FARKING BLAST!we were dacing with guys and stuffs.just got to know them.them brad,matt,jorgan,and nigel came along.they were trying to act L A M E.i din manage to take much pics cause it was dark.and its kinda blurrish.and i even took some pics when im in my room tho.CAMWHORE! ;D ;D.




this is what i worn on the dance.
Casual ay?
maybe.



bingi bang bang'.


DJ dave.


Speak nothing but innocence.

=)


no nothing's gonna make that rightio.






1 comment:

Kelly said...

Added your pictures in My blog.. You can steal it off from my blog.. Scroll down my blog.. It is the 2nd post...