Saturday, March 17, 2007

emoness.

i was just going thru my testi from last time until now.
its like OH MY GIDDY GAWDD.everything changed so dam mushh.
i mean me,my frens,ppl.all CHANGED ALOT.i went thru,and saw a couple of testi's which i bare in my mind,and started crying.
i mean,like why did it turn up to be lidat?i tot we were meant to be with each other.seriously,what got into me?
i seriously dunno why am i being all emo over him.izit because still cant forget him?i mean i tot I WAS ALL OVER HIM.tis is last years story.
and its coming back into my head again.FOR GOODNESS SAKE,i took 4 months to forget him.
in fact,i kinda took rebounds to forget him.i know it sounds kinda harsh,but ever since i'm here.sometimes,im my bedroom,i might think of ''HIM''.
its not easy trying t forget some1 you couldnt.i dun really know what am i feeling now.
seriously need to stop this catastrophe.
whateva,i soo gotta stop thinking bout it now.i gtg now,havta sleep.2moro got some kind of skol fair.

XoXo,
me.

No comments: