Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WONDERMILK!

at around 2pm,me and trina planned to go wondermilk(its at ss2,uptown) to get cupcakes for andrew.it's a tiny cafe like starbucks,except it's double the price of starbucks.so anyway,we waited after school as trina's driver picked us up form school and headed back to her house just so she can take her brother's USD100 to change into malaysian ringgit.i have never met anyone like her before,to be honest.i can get money from my saving in my atm card,while she gets money from her brother's room.

Then,we went to SK puoy chai to pick leeah,her little sister up from school.we dropped her off back at her house and head straight to wondermilk.i tell you,when i walk into wondermilk,it feels better than anything on earth.now thanks to trina,i'll freaking obsess with wondermilk.THANK YOU LAH,TRINA TEOH!one small cupcake right,at the size of a little ping pong ball,cost rm4.50.i didn't think it was worth it till i tried it.worth every penny i've spent!oh,we bought a box for andrew's birthday.

did i also mentioned that trina bought a lomo camera?she's psycho,thats all i can say.

my sex partner and me!
trina and me.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!



justin's body at the back,he's too tall lar.



terrance the holy one!

trina look really short here,who ask you to stand beside justin!
me and the psycho idiot!

LOOOOK!

camwhoring in BM class!


trina's sexy leg!
we're RAD!
teacher trying to ignore whatever we're doing.
"I AM SINNED!" yelled justin.

YOU TWO ARE SO GAY LAR!
me,trina and bummer san!

JIREH THE SEXY BEAST!
jireh and me! ;)
FLYING COW AND MASKMAN!
justin looked decent,for once.
pig and mrs.smudged!
two sohais.

trina being all cleaned and neat.
yeah,i knew this picture was gonna show up sooner or later.





TWO HORNY SOHAIS!
want an apple?
me and trina posing in the car.




























Trina's bedroom.
she's a pink fanatic!
she made this photo frame.

her dog!
trina's lil sister!








No comments: