Tuesday, April 14, 2009

mother's big event

Looking back at these photos always make me laugh.i just have to show you guys how my mum looked.she rand me up and asked me to go the event with her,unfortunately i had something on that day and wasn't free.but thank god i wasn't available.cause i didn't wanna look like a freak!but i can tell my mum really enjoyed it by coming home with only one fake eyelashes on.(she lost the other one) though i have to admit,she look alot younger.for say,5 years younger?




mum before the event thing.
makeup artist.

HAHAHAHAHA!

my mother!on the left.
double HAHA!


wanna wash my clothes?no wait,clean my room first.

is my mum cindrella?

or princess fiona?












mum,please don't kill me for posting this post up.brother wants to see how you looked like.
oh by the way,you look like crap.HAHAHAH!

No comments: