Wednesday, April 15, 2009

models rehearsal.

Today we had one last rehearsal for all models on friday,the day before the actual day.it wasn't stressful or anything lar,everyone modelled,talked,played songs on guitar and all that.After that,some of us went to aeon to chill out.and we met up with robyn and the others there.




Elaine and me.
my sexy modelling partner!
elaine sayang and ching!

super cute couple!
Donovan and Jenn.
Nush and lainey.
me and my wifey!
lainey,me and penny.

lainey,penny and me.
nushie,jenn,lainey and me.
the bamboo game!

nushie and lainey.
pravind and nushie!

true couple,lainey and black cat.
lainey and ching.


lainey's nostril.
ching's nostril.
tommy's nostril.
my nostril.
jerry's nostril.
my ice creammmmmmmmmm!
strawberry cheesecake and cookies and cream.
psp boy.

me and wifey! ;D

No comments: