Thursday, April 23, 2009

BBQ night.

last saturday,we had a lil gathering in my house for BBQ night.it wasn't anything major or what,just us girls,catching up with each other lives.to be honest,the ironic thing is that during that night,it's like a deja vu cause do this very often last year.i'm not saying its bad or anything,just stating a fact.so anyway,Bel,me,robyn,zhi and helyna were there.i specificly told my mum i wanted BBQ but she bought all the steamboat stuffs instead,so we're doing the actual BBQ night this coming saturday night.everyone except bel stayed over my place,and we went pyramid the next day.

robyn the cooker.
helyna siew.

yin zhi.
belinda lee.
yours truly.



helyna and zhi.
belinda lee and robyn.
helyna and robyn.



robyn and me.


us all.

zhi,helyna,robyn and nicholas.
my parents. (;


the girls.



No comments: