Saturday, June 16, 2007

WellDone

OMFG,I HAVE ONLY NOT SEEN MY BRO FOR 1 WEEK,AND MY MALAYSIAN ACCENT IS GONE.W-T-F.thats not fair,he has asian frens,and i dont.its so hard to keep my malaysian slang.oh erm,neway,today me head over to ju&kelly's house for lunch.we ate BAK KUT TEH!YESH,MY FIRST BAK KUT TEH EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE.thank god!i would have died soon if i din get to eat bak kut teh.and and,we also had some yummy thingi that ju&kelly cooked for us.we were all bloated by then.

then,me and my bro went to town,we bought clothes from farmers.then we went hoyts to buy tickets for ocean 13.when we were buing ticket,the man behind us talked to us,we chatted till it was our turn.we talked bout wht we're watching and stuffs.then he said ''ohh,good good.special moments with her ae?'' then me and my bro looked at each other.WTF?my bro said ''she's my sister,not my girlfriend.'' and the man just kept quiet.LOL.

and he lost it,we went searching for it like hell.then my bro was like ''fuck,i haveta buy again,knn.''and when he was standing there,a guy in front of him were holding 2 tickers and smiling non-stop.like some kind of sohai.and apparently,that's out ticker.so we got it back.then he said ''dang,i could have make 13bucks with that.'' LOL.
and there were some funny and cute kids about my age but very much shorter being all lame.when we were lining up to go in,the boy in front of me just kept walking in.

Lady:oi boi.
boy:*turns around*haha,im just joking.*hands ticket*
lady:*going to tear it*
boy:nono,dont.
Lady:*tears it ady*
boy:oh,well done.

then me and bro laughed our asses out for like 10 mins bout it.and apparently,they're sitting in front of us.and they talked to the guys beside us,which they dont know them.and they were talking bout some crap.then he pointed at my bro and said ''well,that guy's horny.'' and my bro was like ''what?i heard that.'' LOL!

No comments: