Monday, June 11, 2007

Poem

dillion wrote me a poem while i was in the shower.well,you know how much i truly lurve you righT?you know how mush i cared for you right?OMGGG,when i read it,my eyes were all teary.the FIRST GUY who wrote me a poem.I LURVE YOU SOO MUCHH DILLION YAPPP! ;)


There is a dime a dozen..
Then there is one in a million
But baby, you are once in a lifetime I send you a
cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.

And even when the trails of today
Seem to distract me,
My love is always devoted to you,
It is eternal within my heart,
Like a constant thunder in my soul

You make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.

I love the way you can make me Laugh
For absolutely no reason at all.
I love how no matter what I do,
You will be there to catch me when I fall.
bea bea bea. i lurve.

OMGGGG,ISN'T IT L-O-V-E-L-Y? ;)

No comments: