Sunday, June 24, 2007

AwesomeOuting

it actually snowed today.i was wide awke till 4am in the morning.chatting and waiting for it to snow.and HELL YEAH!IT SNOWWWW!it was like small bits of ice falling from the sky.
i was too exited and stupid enough to stuck my tongue out and run around.and I GOT SOME ICE ON MY TONGUE.YAYYY! :D
here are some pictures to you see real snow :D





ITS SOO EFFING AWESOME AE?lol :D neway,i spend 1 hour trying to find a way to town since all buses are cancelled cause of the snow.so i got a taxi.and it costed me $20.pfft!so i told the taxi driver to drop me at pizza hut,where we're all meeting.and me,ju&kel ended up waiting for my bro for like friggin 1 hour.since HE WAS LATE,we din ate much.thank u nerd.thank a whole lot.



then we head over to kathmandu to buy jackets.its a really branded & good brand tho.we could never afford it.but thank lord cause its cheap.so we all got one.and nerd looked really funny in it.we all looked real fat in it cause its like effing big.we called it the marshmallow jacket.i also bought my new flip-flops at the shoe warehouse.




MY FLIP FLOPSSS! :D

then we went to hoyts and wait there.while waiting,we saw snow on the floor.so me and kor kor caught hold of it and make it into a ball.and we've kinda been throwing it at ju&kel the whole day.mostly kel,cause she dont run.LOL :DD neway,here are some pics we got.




THE SNOWBALLL!




nerd making the snowball bigger.
stupid nerd trying to throw at me.grrrr.


me,ju and kel need to go the the loos BADLY.so while kel was still inside.me and ju did some posing.ASUSUAL!we couldnt bear it,the lighting was too awesome.neway,here are some pics.


BOOOOOOO!

WE LOOK LIKE FAT MARSHMALLOWWS!pfft.


FLYYYYYY!






and thats it for now.i gtg neways.got skol 2moro.

toodles.

No comments: