Friday, June 22, 2007

ToldOff

today is friday,so me and all my frens were high.first,cause if effing cold.second,cause we were dancing in the common room before we enter next period class.unfortunately,the next period had to be maths.the class which everyone hated most cause of my class teacher.she's like a total BITCH.lizzie and her gang even made a song for her.which had badword and really suggestive words in it.NEWAYYY,so me ang my frens all were drinking coke.and we entered class,sat down.and just kept drinking it.and it was in a CAN,put on the table.then i got told off for making too much noise.ITS NOT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONEEEE!grr.

her:Beatrice,can u pls be more considerate and let the others study?you're not the only one in the class you know.and do keep in mind,i can hear you.and why is there a can of coke and a BAG OF CHIPS there?are you both eating in my class?
me:but its not like im the only one making noise.plus,i've already don the worked you've gave.
fren:erm,pretty much.do u want some?i cant finish it neway.
teacher:pardon me.you just had your lunch 5 mins ago,and you're still eating?pls put it away right now.
me:*showing the face to my fren to put it away*
fren:but im not done yet.it soon will.now isobel's calling you,go go.shoo shoo.

and she just walks away.lol.so yeah,we put it all away.we just joked and laughed with out other frens while doing work.but im not,i've already done it.so i slept.and here SHE comes again.

teacher:ok,thats it.1,2,3 and you OUT OF THE CLASS NOW.HURRY UP.
*so we did.then britney,hayley and rosie also got told off cause they were like gossiping the whole period.(popular group)*

HAHAHAHAHA!that was so farnee.

No comments: