Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Will it or will not?

i seriously did a mistake.remember i told u all that u tripped 4 friggin times?well,i din tell the other half of the story.and i got myself in trouble.cause i might be banned from basketball.okay,i was placed to do lay ups for my team.so im always lay uping.and there's this girl in st.hilda's,her name is Tifanny.she's guarding me.and i got the ball,so i wanted to lay up.she PUT HER LEG RIGHT IN FRONT ME.i tripped and bang on the floor.i bit m y own lip,which made it bleed badly.

i got so pissed,i stand up and straight pushed her real hard til she fall back on the floor.every1 started blaming me for making problems.but my coach helped me out.she explained to every1 that she saw everything that happened.i was taken out of the game for 5mins,then put in back.so am i gonna be banned?while the chick got taken of the game.and never got put in back.

many people said that i should tell the referee.BUT HE SAW IT!yet he did do nothing.what can i do?fight for myself?or let it happen?of course i fought for my pride.but i regret doing that tho.its only making things worst.till now,my lip still hurts.im gonna get the results by thursday,whether im banned from playing or not ;(

xoxo,
PeanutBea.

No comments: