Friday, May 25, 2007

st.hilda

aomeone effing stole my dam school shoes.we had PE last period,and we were in G71 changing room;9ML and 9TA were in there,so its blady packed.and I LOST MY DAM SHOES!someone must have accidently took it or STOLE it.so i had to wear normal streetwear sheos.every1 was like ''bea bea,notty notty,where are ur shoes?''LOL.neway,today was the first day of exams.we had social studies,textiles and science.fuck that was hard.i skip quite alot of questions tho.and i fall asleep during the science test.my frens all woke me up and started laughing.LOL

and and,sumthing happened in school today.okay,the toilet was packed with people today.cause there's is a senior girl with her 3 frens inside,me and my 2 frens,and a whole group of people there.rozana and melissa was crying,and bout like 6 person were comforting here.saying some1 dumped her or sumthing.then another girl(girl A) comes in.and its really packed,so she canot really go in,so she just bang through a senior girl(girl B) and go wash her hands.then,girl B was realy angry,go to her and push her real hard and say ''u dont fucking come in and bang me bitch." and went back to the dry hand thingi.then girl A went to the dry hang thingi,she wasnted to use it,and said excuse me.then girl B said ''fucking make me''.LMAO!i was like practically laughing the whole way.

asusual,everyday there's bkb.this time,we're playing with st.hilda's.ish ish.they were kinda rough and tall.we lost this week tho.and MY ASS EFFING HURTS!i tripped 4 FRIGGIN TIMES!cause we all played really rough cause we were losing.and i got 4 fouls.the amania(coach)told me to calm down.LOL

No comments: