Monday, May 28, 2007

RawkOn

im in love with a taiwan chinese drama.at first i thought it was those type of lala show.so i din bother watching it.but thanks to my beautiful erjie,who showed me the cd.i didnt bother tho.i just kept on watching desperate housewives.then she just stop it,put on the cd and play it.then i was like ''oi,what u doing lah'' but but but,OMFG.the show is soo awesome.err,i dunno whats the show called in chinese,too hard to remember ;p its ''hana kimi."

ella from s.h.e and 2 guys from fahrenheit is acting in it.
OMFG OMFG,ZUAO YI QUAN IS SOOOOO CUTE!
but,XUI YI IS CUTERRRRR ;)
i mean,yesh,their hair is lala,but thank god they dont dress or act like one.cause me and my bro has serious BIG ISSUES on lalas.no offence.
and and,im too despo,so i spend 1 hour waiting for it to load in youtube.well,my net is slow wert.bahhh.
ZUO YI QUAN & XUI YI IS SO SO CUTE;)

No comments: