Tuesday, May 22, 2007

back

YAYY!i got my effing net back.urghh,i was effing desperate to get it back so i just bought a wiring thingi instead of getting my lappie fixed.BUT,helloooooo,IM BACK! ;P
neway,i joined aerobics.and im cracking my punani for doing stuns for it.i gotta do the split,and i kinda did it,but i have to do every night.and dang it hurts.im still in hip hop tho,but not often.cause "the Bitches'' are in there,so,nooooo.

and my dearest besties,Robyn,got into an accident.she was on the bike with her bf and went Ting-Tong-Tang with him/and ended up getting herself in trouble.dam i wish i was there.i would probably screw her ass up or riding motor and not being careful.im a few thousand km away from her and im effing worried.i seriously hope she gets well.LURVE YA BABEEEE! ;)

and my other babe,vii,is in trouble too.well,love problem actually.im having troubles trying to give her advice,LOL.but still,i'll help her.and i cant tel it out here tho,she'll kill me! ;p
neway,i gtg,got some shit exam coming up this friday.gotta effing study for it.IM ACTUALLY STUDYING! ;)

xoxo,
your mama ;)

No comments: