Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sudden

stupid OBHS,you ruin everything.me and jackson have been looking forward to go to the formal this weekend.thank lord i have not buy my dress for the formal and dress for the after party.not to mention do my hair,and make up.due to the dumbness of last year's formal,we can't get a liquor licence.to what i head,last year's formal kan,they were like hooligans running around the club and screaming at each other's ears.oh and they were sleeping on the ground till the next morning due to over-fuckedupness.and because of them,there's no formal this year.thats why we can't get a licence.

me and jackson were looking forward to the yummy buffet dinner that we will be served! ;(

but oh well,now im free and i will be able to make it to brit's brithday sleepover.we have to dress up for godknowswhat.she said our dress code is countries,we have to dress as anything,but it must look really good.or else,we will be striped. (yes,like take out all your clothes) me and brit planned to have poker texas hold'em and black jack party thing in her house,then watch movies and gossip time! you know,the usual thing.

OH,AND FOOOOOOOOOOOD!that too.

yesterday,i rang up about 15 people.i couldnt get 6 ppl,5 turn my call off.wah ccb,waste my money only lor.hock kooi picked my phone up,we had a lil chat.but he was too busy playing ps2.i tell you,i wana smack that fler!i mighte have a second round on ringing you guys up.so please be alert.

No comments: