Monday, October 13, 2008

OSCA basketball break up

well,in the first weekend of holidays,OSCA went up to christchurch for basketball september tournament.and err,we lost.but uni guys and girls won!christchurch and wellington team are pretty dam mean,i have to admit.but the thing is,all of us had fun kan?im sure i did.this is the highlight of my holidays.the rest,its not that important.

melanie,daniel lee,colin chin,taz watkins.
rarchyn makea,kendall chin,brittany wong,regan young.


howard,jono wu,nigel sew hoy,me,jenny hu.

oh yeah wait,my brothers birthday!dam,i totally forgot about that.i'll post his thing next up. =)

what i did in the holidays:
-sleepover
-hung around town
-stayed at my brothers
-my birthday party
-brother's bbq party
-friend's house
-bowling
-sitting at the grass trying to get a tan.

No comments: