Monday, October 20, 2008

first experience

me,beatrice chin,is finally working.so dont call me a "ching gam siu jie",you fools. ;P
to be honest,it is really fun,but tiring and you require a lot of hard work.which i did put into.i had to take orders,serve meals,clean tables and fold tissues. All just by myself,yes,me alone.i couldn't get to sit down for at least 1min max.i sit downf or 10 secs,have to do sumthing.knn betul.

so many people came in and teased me today,and the main ones were my brother and his friends.asusual,you know lar,that asshole always bully me wan.he came to me and tried making an order.

brother:bea i want 13,67,72,80.
me: huh?
brother: i want 80 lar.
me:you asshole,fine lar. *counts how much*
brother:$18,$13,$12,$9.
me:oi shut up can anot?i'm couting ler.
brother:yeah lar,i'm helping you.

wah knn,i tell you,if i wasn't working,i would have smacked him ON THE HEAD!
and when i was cleaning up tables he told me this.

brother*pretends to talk to him friend* you know how to clean table anot wan?you see all the food everywhere.you dunno how to clean wan isit?why you so useless?

BERNARD CHIN,DONT MAKE ME SMACK YOU WEI!

No comments: