Monday, October 01, 2007

my brother from the SAME mother.

2nd Occtober.

Many things had happened this in the pass 13 years,and also this year.We've gone through lotsa stuffs together.WE may have our ups and downs all the time,but at the end,we still get along just fine.sometimes,knowing that you controlled me so uberly often,kinda makes me fed up.

but i know you only cared for me.

your type of person,NEVER praise anyone.and i mean NEVER.well,except yourself.which is so not suprising.everyone likes you.cause having you around us,makes us laugh all the time.
with your lame jokes,and rhymes.

and not to forget,your Horny Jokes.

you're Loud,unattractive,abrasive,modest,self-obsess,FAT,humorous,childish,etc etc.
you know i hate you alot.and yes,i DO.but you're the only blood-related brother i've got.so,no choice right?

anyway,just wanted to wish you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Flashbacks.

1."my brother from a diffrent mother" to tee liang.

2."he leng chai?got as hot as me anot?" if you say "yes,he dam leng chai." he'll say "oh,means he must be a level below me."

3."you're my sister meh?i only got 1 dog staying with me lah." to me.

4."aiyo,you so fat lah.look at your drumsticks."

5.if you go into a shop,and saw those models on the wall.he'll say ''eh,kia lah.lets go out.i dont like it here lah.look at all those girls.all staring at me.fucking pervert.*covers his chest."

6.etc etc etc,thats for you to find out more.too many to list out lah.

No comments: