Monday, October 08, 2007

Kanasai

went A1 to play cs with kor kor,ju and jo today.
played dota with ju & jo.and got "tapao"ed kao kao.
i swear,im never ever ever ever playing dota with him again.Ever.
then i played cs with kor kor.
blardy hell.this wan i really pu suang ady lah.
i lost to him 15-14.He won me by 1 point.

FUGGIN 1 POINT.

then he kept doing that lame-o thing.that "loser,double loser,take a picture."
a uberly lame shit he created.then everytime he talks to me,he'll never once forget the word Loser at the back.

him:"loser,double loser,take a picture." *repeats*
me:eh,shut up can anot.if not,u get chicks urself.
him:ehhh,dun lah liddat.sorry lah loser.
me:okay,thats it.im not talking to u ever again.

him:eh,really sorry leh loser.what else u wan me to say?sorry lah loser.
me:cut the word loser out.
him:kay kay.Sorry laaaaaa......*quiets*...... LOSER.
me:what the fuck.you go away lah.your not my brother.ask u to cut it out dy right.
him:eh,cut out dy lah.new sentence dy lah.i pause for a while right.


OH,HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT.
hate him hate him hate him.

No comments: