Friday, October 05, 2007

Hols are over

2 more days and back to torture chamber.
2 weeks holidays passed like wind.you know,the thing that im really not satisfied with is why Malaysia get holidays that quick.for example,lotsa already had their examinations.and now,Pmr's over.so,you wanna go school,then you go.you dont wanna go school,then you dont.
and what date is it today?

'sumthing' October.October man,October,for goodness sake.

and i still have one more term to go.and it appears to be our examinations week.my exams are on Nov 14,15 and 16.thats a month from now."yay"!go me.fuhh.and oh btw,frankly,i so wanna read May Zhee's new book.I heard that it's good.well,U Zhing has got one for me. =D

eh,U Zhing,remember to give me when im back you know.Lol.

mayb i've been kinda cruel to my PMR mates.example,May jean,Elaine,Nush and Jasmine.in msn,i kacau-ed Nush.

me : eh sayangggggggg.why r u studying?boring giler lah you.
Nush:i got Pmr lah.
me:OH YEAH,YOU have pmr huh.PADAN MUKA.hohoho.
Nush: babi youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

me:eh babe,why so serious.you usually very dumb wan right?dun study lah.
may jean:got pmr lah bea.i know you dont need to study,dont have to rub it on my face wan.
me:ehhh,am i the type of person who would do such things?
may jean:err,yeah?
me:correct.you know me well hor. =D

me:PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR.hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahah.
jasmine:i know you no pmr,dun show off ar.you still need to go skol wert.
me:eh,no lah.IM ON HOLIDAY.hahahahha.
jasmine:you wait lah.after pmr,you see i kenakan you balik anot.

oh great.now i bet they're just waiting to get back to me.especially Jasmine.nabeh. =P

No comments: