Wednesday, August 15, 2007

She Did It Again

MICHIKO.my cousin's housemate.it hurt my eye so bad till i couldt sleep.well,as you all know she's like a slut.REAL CHEAP.while i was staying at my cousins.she FLASHED HER BOOBS TO ASK OPINIONS.i mean,you dont just go around showing your boobs to ppl and ask ; ''what do you think bout it?do you think its sexy?'' WTFish lah.

we were all sitting there.me,ju and jo.and she just unbutton her shirt and asked us.HOW DISGUSTING.her chips is like oreo.PAIN IN THE EYE.then,she was like holding it and pushing it up going ; ''do you reckon it should be this high?not that low.guys wouldnt like that.'' oh lord,SAVE ME.at that moment,me and ju were stunned.we didnt know what to say.we did manage to act normal tho.FYI,ITS SAGGY.aka papaya.but dont worry,jo didnt get to see it.he was lying down closing his eyes.

like,she asked me what i think bout it.like how old and stuffs.and i said 27.then she yelled,''NOOOOOOOO.'' so i replied,err 27 - 2.she still yelled ''NOOO'' so i said 25-2 again.ok ok.dang,how do i satisfy her.EWWWWWWWW.
i hate her so bad.

No comments: