Sunday, August 19, 2007

oh shit.

trend is sumthing which is famous nowadays.i was getting bored of my hairstyle.so i made my choice to try sumthing new out.which is, HAVING FRINGE . i never had fringe b4,except when i was young.and thats like numerous years ago.but sumthing diffrent this time.Ju helped me out.she cut it for me.no barber,but HER.


i trusted her actually.cause she's the type of person who is into beauty and stuffs.im pretty impressed with her talent.neway,I wanted fringe.but layered fringe.so it wouldnt look so lala.but,i got the LALA FRINGE.pretty unexpected.but im happy,lol.its only bcause we didnt had the barber scissors.we were using classroom scissors.



dont kan chiong,i have pictures.but dont you laugh.i'll smack you.



i pinned it!i know it loooked better.

No comments: