Friday, August 10, 2007

GetOut

Have you ever heard of very stupid rule but it actually benefits you?well,i have one.
and i love it hell lots.

''if you fall asleep in class,the teaher is not allowed to wake you up.''

i know i know.fishing awesome eh?well,im getting the hang of it already.well,i got told off like twice again.fish that teacher.and i fall asleep.and she woke me up,my fren literally used that RULE to shut her up.I DIDNT KNEW ANYTHING BOUT IT.dang,i love my skol.

& erm,you know how my bro's really lame and all right.well,he's always trying to rhyme stuffs that dont rhyme.in fact,it sounded stupid but funny ; well,here's one me and him completed.HAHAHAH.

''they provide chair for us to sit,
so we must make good use of it,
now its time to eat,
so pls sit down and eat.''

IS IT LAME OR WHAT?(;

No comments: