Saturday, November 28, 2009

you're an asshole.

all my life, i have loved you. if you fucked me up for something i have done, or something i did to you that made you furious, then go ahead. but don't you dare use your power to go against me. "deal with it"? seriously,how immature can you be? you see, if i did something that made you angry and you fuck me up over that, then okay lar, there's nothing i can about it. but using age as a threat to me? if you want me to talk to you nicely, you talk to me nicely. if you say fuck to me,i can say it to you too. what do you mean by "you can't, but i can. because im older than you. so deal with it." what kind of bullshit is that? its not like i wanted to be younger right, its not like i wanted to be born later than you right. so tell me,what did i do wrong? you see, this is exactly why i rebel against you. its because i hate being the youngest, i hate the fact that i can not say anything but i can only take it in. this is exactly why. i only defended what i say because i wanted to stood for myself.

you have said that i'm a monster,that you've given up on me. im sad and i understand what made you say that. but seriously? "i can but you can't? pretty much you're saying in the future right, you can punch me till i bleed and die but i cannot punch you back, just because you're older than me. will i be guilty for hitting you back? no right? thats the problem with you, you always think you're right. that you're the man. and that everyone is not as great as you and we have to respect you. well too bad, some of us don't. you have hurt me so much, but yet i still loved you. but starting yesterday,i have decided that not to. my love for you, is now called hatred. she said that's just how you are, that's just how you express yourself. i don't look at you the same way as i do anymore.

No comments: