Sunday, July 05, 2009

photoshoot.

i noticed that my camera's a lil rusty.i have not took any photos with it for 2 to 3 weeks already.IT NEEDS FRESH AIR! IT NEEDS TO BE OUT TO FEEL THE WORLD!so what i thought was,to go rooftop with the girls to take photos.mainly its because i want to take photos there with my friends and second,its because i want to practice my photo shooting.i'm clueless,but i'm into photography.i find it amusing taking random photos of objects and potraits.so yeah,here's the photos for today.


miss bitch,helyna siew.
helyna and me.

ah lonn.
helyna siew.
ving kong and helyna.
so adorable!
the guys at mamak.
my maggie goreng!
wong vin kong!


miss cibai and me.
and joseph!

helyna,yin zhi and me.
joseph's buttock!
smileeeee!
aby's buttock. =p





ta-daaaaa!
and the shooting,BEGINS!

me and helyna.
jump jump jump for joy!
yin zhi and helyna.
take 1#
yin zhi:failed.
bea;pass.
take 2#
again,yin zhi:failed.
bea:passed.
YAY!

a human tetris,A?
no PEEPING!



I'M A DEAD CICAK!





wonderwoman!
<3

egyptian women.
once you let go,you'll never get it back.
you should know,DON'T LET GO.
charlie's angel.




chakkkkkkkkk!


i'll scream your balls out. RAWR!

best friends you don't wanna lose.



i'll catch you from beneath.
but don't wait.
cause i'll be watching you.
"LOOK!i'm coming out of a chimney."
"LOOK!i am neckless."
"LOOK!i am....."
please don't push me down,please don't push me down.
*finger crossed*








now good night. (;

No comments: