Wednesday, July 08, 2009

a new anventure begins.

i don't know how to describe this feeling inside me,i know i'm suppose to be excited bout being in a new school and meeting new people and knowing what its like to be in a new environment.to be honest,i'm a lil nervous and excited.but also lazy,at the same time.my course was suppose to start tomorrow,first day of orientation.but i can't go,cause fucking Otago Girls' High School wouldn't give me MY report book for the pass two years.i have the rights to get my documents regarding me,no?so why am i required to pay NZD50 for my files?go screw yourself,please.

right now,i'm just a student whose currently not studying.i feel like i got suspended from school,actually.think again,sunway international school?i heard the facilities there are just outstanding.and out of 20 teachers,18 are ang moh.i find that impresive,really.

oh oh,they school requires a new laptop.so im getting one! =p

i still can't make my mind up,it's a pretty tough decision to make.i know the distance from klang to subang is only 10-15 mins.ring a bell,i'm only 16 this year.i can't drive to college,and there's no train station nearby.so mother said,preferabally i'd be staying at sunway hostel.helyna spoked me by saying in the taylors hostel,some girl got raped before.choy tai ka lai si,don't jynxed it.and the reason why i'm changing schools is because my mum think its better to be in an actual school.plus,i get to graduate by the end of this year,then i'm heading straight to CIMP in sunway.

pos laju,please hurry.i want to go school.

1 comment:

Gmendra Ming said...

totally agree with u! fu*king oghs