Monday, June 23, 2008

Robyn's Tag

i just realize robyn tagged me ages ago.sorry for the late notice,babe!

20 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE :

1.go every place in the world for shopping.
2.Marry a billionaire.Don't have to work. =P
3.Get everything in my wishlist.
4.rob every bank till i have 40billion.
5.donate the money i rob to all the country that needs help.
6.save 5 billion for myself to go shopping.
7.see a ghost,to stop the fear i have since young.
8.Date a fucking hot celebrity.
9.Have a child,have a great life experience.
10.Cherish every moment i have with my family.
11.Confront people i have always wanted.
12.have my own clothing Line.BeatriceTheClothingQueen.Sdn.Bhd. LOL!
13.stay in a really dark place ALONE,so my fear is overcomed.
14.Play drums and piano like a master.
15.Make sure people i love are at my funeral.
16. i'll do stupid stuff to be a rememberance to everyone.
17. Slap all the bitches i can find.
18. spend my time with my besties. (;
19. be in public nakedly. (i've never tried this before) LOL!
20.spend my last few minutes in Fiji. =)

No comments: