Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kworld

exams are finally over,thats a relief.so we decided to have a party since exams are over.on friday,me,kaleb and fern went to kworld,sang for 2 hours,and then went to another room to continue.theres this Vietnamese guy,hes soooooo hyper.like for fuck sake,hes forcing everyone to drink shots.3 bottles of chivas and 24 bottles of heineken.they're mad,i tell you.and he has this thing with him,i doubt it's drugs.but its a liquid thing in a small container.and if you breathe it in,it makes you go "wow".apparently,kaleb says it makes you more "ching san".and it does,i have to admit.it made me jump around like a mad witch.

I AM NOT BIBULOUS ,thats for sure.

oh yeah,the hostel where kaleb stays,Aquinas.
HAS ALL THE LENG CHAI YOU WANA LOOK AT.omfg.

on saturday,we head to town a lil late.and soon met up with my brother.we then went to the pool house.technically,this is my first time playing.and god i suck at this,seriously.kor's fucken good at it.he taught me how to play.he was pressuring me,really.






















have i mentioned the fight my brother had?well,this is very weird.when we were at kworld,brian( a taiwanese) slapped my brother for fucking no reason.like,excuse me,who are you to do that to him?only i'm allowed to do that.LOL.neway,my brother got so angry and he wanted to smash him so bad.he come in the room and took a glass to smash his head.then Ray and Jason took the glass away from him.

Jason came in the room and pulled me out.saying "bea,please watch your brother out.i dont know hes drunk or what.but please,hes doing stupid things."

the thing is,he didnt know Brian slapped my brother.my brother's eyes and face went red.which means,he's bloody angry.everyone started coming out of their rooms to see whats going on.asusual,there were crowds everywhere.

stupid can?hahahahha.i was worried my brother was gonna kill him.lol.

No comments: