Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Friday.

as you already know,its movie night.and i got shit loads to tell you.firstly,i got Execellence in my maths test,which is impressing for me,cause i suck at maths.then,on Thursday,we had a Algebra test.Which i sucked at it,and a tinggly bit in my instinct tells me in gona fail.let's play i do not.

TEST TEST TEST,SCREW YOU LAH POKKAI.

have you guys watch a drama called russell peter?its like Phua Chu Kang,superb funny.but racist at the same time.not only to asians,to caucasians,blacks,polynesians and it goes on.have a look at it in Youtube.i bet you'll crack your ass. =)

did i mention i send 2 hours sitting in hoyts cinema doing nothing?well,Lukas,Kathi,Ricky and me planned to watch a movie today.we planned to watch 10,000 BC cause we're watching Step Up tomorrow,where Louis and Matt's gona join us.sooooo,IM SO EXCITED! =D

oh yah,I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND WHETHER TO GO FOR FREE BBQ LUNCH OR COLUMBA'S SCHOOL FAIRRRRR.

which one you would pick? AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

andddddd,i got a warning letter! OH SHIT.let's not mention this in front of my mum alright?
=D

No comments: