Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5days blast!

it might only be 5days,but it's one hell of a unforgettable easter!i've been out in in days and back at nights.karaoke,karaoke,karaoke,gosh my voice is dying.well,we had lotsa fun.doing the same thing for the pass few days.karaoke every night.
last day of school.
sarah & nicola.

brother& me.

Day 2.
crystal.
hazuki & me.

Day 3.
marshall & louis.
sharming.
sarah & kaleb.


jessica,kelly & charming.

kaleb & raymond.
Day 4.
a walk in the alley. :D
chiak chiak chiak,mien pai seh mien pai seh. =p

goodbye long hair. (:
BOOOOOOOOOO!

Day 5.
Gucci.
am not drunk!i just get red easily. =p
me & jessica.
peterrrrrrrrrr!
kathi.
awwwwwwww,dont they look cute? (:
shorttttttttttt!



this is just a random video with us talking in starbucks.that voice who kept talking bout love issues was me and crystal.hahahaaaa!she's in somekind of fatal trouble.im really bad at cherring people up tho. HAHAAA!

No comments: