Monday, February 02, 2009

Double Martini

You know what would be fascinating?A family dinner with your family on Chinese New Year. ;)
Don't get me wrong,the "loh sang" dinner with friends is a blast.but with family,there's no need to take out your red packet money ma.

Oh,if you're wondering why have i not been updating my blog,blame it on the net.As you know,most of my post have more photos than words.and my connection is just too slow to support it all.So,fingers crossed people.

The sunday before Chinese New Year,i went to the saloon to get my hair done.The colour wasn't as obvious as i thought it is.But form rm200,it's worth it.We then head over to Jeth for our usual catch up talks.








Ignore the UFO,blame helyna.


my favourite. ;)


I DON'T LOOK LIKE HER!
OOPPPPPPPPPPPS! XD




After that,we went Asoka.
This is Helyna,she's blur.

This is how Keng Kitt laugh.
like a mad cow.
aby,what are you DOING?



Teoh and Eng Seong.


Aby Kor.

After that,i went home and camwhore even more. ;)




Have a nice day. ;)

No comments: