Sunday, September 21, 2008

we're drifting

to be honest,i really don't know what's happening to us.actually,i do know.you've changed.we've always been so close and i can talk to you bout anything.well,everything actually.but ever since this year,you've been so different.not only me who said that,but there are others who second that.i just don't know how to tell you how i feel.you might think i'm corny and stuffs,but i just want the old you back.where is the old you?you're so self centered and never think of me.you always dump me aside and expect me to find my way back.i feel like we're drifting apart.i feel like i dont know you anymore.i feel like you're not who i expected to be,i feel like i'm not important to you anymore.i feel like you don't care about me.what happened to you?

No comments: