Monday, August 11, 2008

hail & snow

as you all know,its winter in New Zealand,and how i wish i can stay at my brother's for the rest of winter.cause i live all the way up on the hill,which i'll probably die from freezing.nevermind that,i'll show you briefly how show/hail looks like.but first,i gotta tell you,I HATE HAIL!on friday,was my favourite friday,like any other friday.the end of the week,and the start of weekends.but as i walked out of the school gate,i was slapped hardly on my face by hail that was pouring all over me.my face turned dam red,you know.anyway,here are the pictures!

half of me running out in joy.
*pak* "look at meeee!"
"eh jie,take a pic of me doing the sexy running pose."
kelly's name!
who's name is this?so sexy one.


nerd's footsteps back from joseph's house.
snow!


we then warmed ourselves with homemade mee hon kueh!

No comments: