Friday, July 04, 2008

The circle

i now know what he said is actually true.i should've listened to what he advised me.knowing that an unexpected situation has strike the day,made me blew my head off.how can you do that to me?i thought you said you were my bestfriend?what about our bestfriend bracelet?does that mean shits to you?thank you for stabbing me right at the back.thats the least thing i've expected.despite the fact that others will,but you?i'm pretty shock myself.

read my lips,YOU ARE A BITCH.yes,you are.i hate the fact that when you're with me,you talk bout her shit loads.and when you're with her,you talk shits about me.whats up with that?some hypocrite wannabe?you're just like every other girl i know.a hypocrite wannabe that tries to buy people's heart.just because im 15 doesn't fucking mean i have a brain the size of a pea.i am not 5 years old.so what if you're older?so what if you're more popular?so what if you're more fierce?you can't bully me or harass me.

No comments: