Monday, May 05, 2008

Abandoned

i'm sorry i abandoned my blog for days.yes,i am sorry.thing's have been dreadful and horrendous.don't ask me why,please.i have been explaining this for gazillion times,continuously.have it ever occurred that 2 weeks just pass rapidly so quick?well,i have that feeling right now.

2 weeks of party,IS NOT ENOUGH,to be honest.

An unexpected and usually undesirable event landed on me.yes,you guessed it,i had a gargantuan fight with someone.this misfortune somehow managed to get my eyes teary and my mood swings seasoning.i was okay.actually,that wasn't entirely true,i was not okay.

guys,will be guys.that's all i have to say.
this is a fact that no one can change,not even god.

i just wana be gone from all these.thank god it was friday,the usual friday trybe night hangout with mates and parties.even if that escapism will only be a few hours.Refused to touch any alcohol although certain people wouldn't let me.you do not know how much i drank.i was pretty shock myself.let me guess,15 bottles i think.i thought i was tipsy.well,i actually was. To my horror,the next thing i know is,i'm drunk.i am still aware of what i am doing,thank god.

15 BOTTLES MAN! wah diuleiloumou.
well,actually,i think i drank more. =/

that was certainly enough for the day.hangover is something you wish you'll never have.trust me,it hurts.i had hangover 3 days continuously.and i feel so sick now.maybe i shouldn't be drinking that much aye?


Tina.
fern.
i think we drank a lil too much.

James!


Good night! =)

No comments: