Saturday, November 17, 2007

Layers

got tagged by May Jean.

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Beatrice
Birth Date: 23rd Sept
Current status: Single.
Eye Colour: Brownish Blach
Hair Colour: Brownish Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty,obviously.


Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: my butt hole.
Your Fears: ghosts,people being unhapy,getting screwed by my brother.
Your Weakness: My brother and Mum.
Your Perfect Pizza: Meatosaurus

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: "aiyo,lazy to brush teeth lah."
Your Bedtime: on schooling days,12.30am. on weekends,5 or 6am.
Your Most Missed Memory: Everything that has happened in the past 4 years.


Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi and Diet Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: I rather chose Subway.
Single or Group Dates: Both is alright.
Adidas or Nike: Both.
Tea or Nestea: tea and tea. both the same.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: What do you think?
Curse: In every sentence.
Take a shower: once every month,lol.
Have a crush: i Might.
Think you've been in love: Maybe.
Go to school: i go School to Sleep.
Believe in yourself: Not really.
Think you're a health freak: i do what i want.what does that tells you?


Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Yes.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Dyed your hair: Uh'huh.


Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Yes,only my top,tho.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: everyone does that,obviously. specially when you're in form 1.

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: We'll see.
For a: guy who loves me so much.


Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: Blue/Black
Best Hair Colour: Don't even try giving me an asian guy with blond hair. Like, ew?
Short Hair or Long Hair: both.


Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Typing.
1 Hour Ago: watching a canto drama while chatting.
4.5 Hours Ago: Swearing.
1 Month Ago: having fun.
1 Year Ago: being a bitch.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: noone you'd doubt.
I Feel: angry.
I Hate: certain people.
I Miss: everyone back in malaysia.
I Need: Counter Strike =(

Layer Twelve:
Tag Five People

1. Helyna
2. Ah Chia
3. Fiona
4. Kimberly
5. Belinda

No comments: