Sunday, September 16, 2007

Done

i cried like fuck.cause my cousins lectured me bout stuffs.what they said,kinda make sense.and im really confused right now.i was beginning to feel suffocated cause my nostrils were stuck.with those transparent goey stuffs sticking out.

and i was down.real down.so i stood up and sat on the floor and ate grapes with him.trying to be normal.and we all decided to go Foundation computer lab to use the net.as we stood up,He put his arms around me.after a minute,he let go.then we got out.and he put his arms around me again and rubbed my head.

my mood swings totally changed when he did that.cause he was the first time he ever done that to me.and im pretty sure it's gonna be the last also.still,that was a 5 minute moment i wont forget.

he did that to his good friend all the time.he treat her like a small sister lah.and i got jealous.

and now i know the answer to my curiousity. (:

No comments: