Sunday, July 22, 2007

2nd week.

im just continueing the other half here.the other post too long ady lah.neway,i spend most of my time in autumn.cause every1 keep calling me out,but there's only 1 of me.so i'll be in autumn,and they'll just go there.ohh yeah,i meet this new guy in autumn.his name is Alan.he's 20,2 years my bro senior.well,he's funny tho.and nice.and he thought im like 18 or so.like W.T.F. since when i look that old?he say cause i like no nit go skol wan.stupid budak. ;D

i saw may jean tho!2 friggin years din see her ady.gosh,I MISS HER LIKE HELL.but she's still short and tan tho.but still hot.she went jj with us.eng khoon wanted to know her.lol.well,we watched harry potter.quite boring but okay lah.but but,i only got to see byn and belinda for like 1 or 2 tims only.I MISH YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!and,yin zhi look so funny with her new ''mushroom head'' hair style.and chie,stil look the same to me.love u all so much ;D

and,Chew Sin Yueen ponteng on the last day i was bak there to go autumn to see me.and i wasnt there.omggg,IM SOO SORRY!i didnt know u were going.this is the first time seing him ponteng.cause he's like a total kuai kia.ohh yeah,i saw funky also.only like 2 times.

No comments: